JP Recovery offers our clients experienced and highly motivated medical billers and AAPC certified CPC coders to supplement your Patient Accounts staff. Our organization has the resources and technology to assume full control over outsourced receivables. As Medical Billing specialists we apply our expertise to identify registration and billing issues, correct them, and re-bill accordingly. We convert aged insurance receivables into cash flow. All insurance payments are directed to the client and uncollectable accounts are reported back to client for write-off. The result is economically reduced aged receivables and increased revenues with reduced bad debt charge-offs.
About Our Service
- Staff recruited, hired, and trained to be skilled in all facets of insurance verification, billing, follow up and problem claim resolution
- Our medical billers resolve new and aged claims through investigation with insurers and process corrected re-bills to primary and secondary payers.
- Government Billing, Non-Government Payers, VA and BWC billing programs available to ensure all facets of AR are moving at an acceptable rate.
- Intensive follow up on all billed claims via payer website and phone for prompt payment processing.
- Denial research and processing including: registration, authorization/retro,MEDCO’S, late charges, medical record requests, correspondence backlogs/scanning, coding, UR/medical necessity denials-ancillary billing, concurrent care, duplicates, global/overlapping, missing payments, negative remits/offsets, take back/recoupments, primary payer/COB and credentialing denials investigated and handled per your policies
- Experience with IDX, AS400, Star Navigator, OAS Gold, Rumba, Envision, Soarian, Practice Plus, EPIC for both professional and facility
Benefits of Outsourcing Aged Insurance Receivables
- Meet staff shortages caused by turnover, budget constraints and volume increases.
- Save time and alleviate recruiting, training, productivity and attendance tracking, annual reviews, and other necessities as we handle for you
- Short and long term programs available for your particular organizational needs
- Control costs with low contingency pricing of our insurance recovery programs where fees are directly related to actual revenues realized
- Reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and increase revenues as our billers target aged claims for resolution while client’s staff focuses on front-end billing and insurance remits