Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
Contact via Email
The payment service on our website is provided by us and various third-party vendors. Before using the payment portal, please review the following information:
1. Transaction/Withdrawal Limitations. Before making a payment using our online payment service, please be aware that some bank accounts limit the number of transactions or withdrawals that may be made from an account. We recommend that before initiating a payment, you familiarize yourself with your bank’s policies regarding transaction and withdrawal limits.
2. When an Attempt to Withdraw Funds is Unsuccessful. We will not be able to make your authorized payment if we are unable to withdraw the funds required to cover an authorized payment and any fees from your account. If such an instance occurs, we are not responsible for any costs, damages, etc., resulting from the failure to make a payment. We are also under no obligation to attempt to debit an account for an authorized payment more than once.
3. Erroneous Instructions. We are not responsible or liable for any errors contained in the instructions of a payment authorization.
4. The Timing of your Payment. If we receive a payment authorization from you before 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on a business day, we will attempt to debit funds from your account within 24 hours, or one (1) business day of receiving your payment authorization. Payment authorizations received after 4:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time or on a non-business day may take longer to process. Keep this in mind when considering the due dates of your payments.
5. Business Days. Our standard business days are Monday through Friday. However, our office is closed New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
6. Payment Submission. Once your payment instructions have been submitted through our online payment service, you will not be able to change them. Should you determine that you made an error in your payment instructions, please contact us immediately at 800-366-0109 and ask for a supervisor. However, if your payment has been processed and submitted to your bank, we will not be able to cancel it.
7. Authorized Users. If there are additional authorized users on your account(s), you hereby authorize each of them to use the online payment service. Furthermore, any signer on your account is authorized to make a payment, even if your account otherwise requires two or more signature for withdrawals.
8. Electronic Disclosures. Periodically, we may be required to provide you with certain disclosures and notices to comply with laws, regulations and rules. By using our website, you agree to receive all such disclosures electronically, which typically is accomplished on our website or our vendors’ websites.
10. Your Liability. You agree to promptly review and verify all transactions originating from our online payment service, whether you do so through the use of the payment site itself or by the monthly statements received from your bank holding the account from which you made payments. If your bank statement shows transactions by us that you do not believe were authorized by you, please contact your bank.
11. Limitations of Liability. Should we fail to complete an authorized payment in a timely manner in accordance with the terms and conditions herein, we may be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are several exceptions to any potential liability on our part. For example, we will NOT be liable when
a. Through no fault of our own, your bank account does not contain sufficient available funds for us to debit the amount of the payment due.
b. The website, online payment service, or other systems are not working properly.
c. Circumstances beyond our control (such as fire, flood, computer breakdown or problems with a telephone line) prevent or impede the transaction, despite precautions we have taken to prevent such circumstances.
d. The funds paid toward your account are subject to an uncollected funds hold, legal process or any other encumbrance or claim restricting transfers at the time we attempt to debit your account for an authorized payment.
e. The information you have supplied to us is incorrect, incomplete or untimely.
f. There may be other exceptions as well.
12. Questions or Concerns. If you believe an error has occurred or if you have any questions about transfers from your account, please contact our office. We can be reached via telephone at 800-366-0109, via email at email@example.com, or via mail at:
JP Recovery Services, Inc.
20220 Center Ridge Rd, Suite 200
Rocky River, Ohio 44116
13. Change in Terms. It is possible that our terms and conditions may change over time. We will post any changes on our website and will send you any legally required notices. Prior notice may not be given, however, when an immediate change is necessary for security purposes. We encourage you to review these terms and conditions periodically as your use of the website signifies your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions.
14. Termination. We reserve the right to terminate your use of our online services at any time with or without cause. For example, we may immediately terminate your use of the service if:
a. you or any authorized user of your account(s) breach any agreement with us;
b. we have reason to believe there has been or may be an unauthorized use of your account(s), or our service;
c. any party associated with your account(s) or your service requests that we do so; or
d. there are conflicting claims to the funds in your account(s).
Please note that if you or another party asks us to terminate the payment processed through our website, or your account is closed for any reason, you will remain liable for any outstanding debt that you owe.
15. Limitations. You agree that neither we nor any party involved in creating or delivering this website is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use, of this website. We assume no responsibility for and will not be liable for any damages to, or any viruses that may affect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or downloading from our website.