Over the last year, JP Recovery has added over 5000 sq. ft, to its operations. The entire collections floor was redesigned and updated with new carpet, fresh paint, over 80 new modern workstations, a brand new break/lunch room for employees to relax, and a customized collections training room. The training room will be utilized by our HR department to house our new recruits while they learn the fundamentals required to join the JPRS team. This room will also be used for our current staff while they revisit obtaining industry standard certifications and licensing. Overall, this expansion will keep JP Recovery on the road to success!
- ACA Announces ORMA as the 2021 All In Unit Award Winner.
- NOTICE: Elimination of Paper Licenses and Changes in Maryland License Numbers.
- Congratulations to Robert Shaffer as the newVice President of Sales and Marketing.
- JP Recovery Services offers a Pre-Access Program for Workers’ Compensation.
- Medical Billing at it’s Finest